BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year end Rover-isms!

It's a bad time to write a post, aint it? I mean people are out visiting places and here I am typing on a screen? Well, I am having such a gala time that I had to write!!

Vacation, Parents, extended family, new members in the family (cuuuute little baby girl, to be precise) loads and loads of sleep, yuuummy food, touristy trips in cramped up cars, sleeping on mattresses strewn all over the place because there are 30 people in a 5 bedroom house, waking up in the night and crossing over people's legs like you are in a refugee camp, sneaking to the terrace and talking over the phone to the girls, cracking nasty jokes and beating up brother. Now THAT is life!

Well 2 legs of my 3-leg vacation are over. One was with sister with parents and the other was extended family in remote parts of India. It has been so awesome so far. Now it is time to relax, unwind, shop and of course, sit peacefully and finish some writing for MBA Apps.

I sometimes think to myself I am such a list-freak. I made wishlists and some more wishlists and so many new year resolutions  and loads of other lists. I accomplish about 40% of what I say and end up doing soooo many other exciting things that I could've never imagined. Like living in 3 odd cities in 2009 and dating some menace in the name of men, for instance. And guess what, despite knowing that my listing doesnt help much, I still make loads and loads of lists. And I am ready with many more new yr resolutions. The funniest part is my lists are as lame as they can get. Like lose weight, read more, eat healthy, reduce bills etc. haha! That's pretty much my list for this year too, actually! Oh ya, since Jinu V 2.5 will be launched in Feb (yes, I turn twenty freakin five!!!) there will be many more lists to ensure I dont hit quarter life crisis and I continue feeling like a bird or a fish or a kite or a pebble or a dry leaf (yes yes all those poetic things that are supposedly free!)

Ok I've lost the point. Anyway, I was deleting sms-es from my phone today and the one person who's sms-es I cant delete is NB Her love messages can very well get me rid of annoying boyfriends. All I have to do is rename her as a guy on my phone and people will think I am married :P I lovvvve u girl! And then theres my sister. Her messages are ALWAYS asking me to say sorry! I wonder why.

Anyway, it is not a great post for 30th December of any year but I feel happy about being so happy and for having all that I have. Though I could do with the job of a florist, you see. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heeeyy Rover..

Nice to catch up on your post after a while. Hope you had a good time and all the best for the year ahead.

Waiting to hear the news on the MBA.

Utopia said...

oyeeee have a great year my fellow Bad Girl. ;-)