BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

New Year resolution!!


Ok I am sure I am the last one to think of New Year's resolutions in the world, with 2009 just around the corner! That said, since this is the first ever time in 23 years I have thought of New years resolution, I am so excited! And there is no way I won't have them up on my blog. I have some serious ones and some atypical but extremely important ones. Here I go! 

1. Put myself first - Whatever it takes. 

2. Accept my shortcomings - So far I have been accepting the awesome side of me and nurturing it like crazy. It is time I faced the truth that there are certain not so nice things about me. It is time I realized that me and my people HAVE to live with it, until I learn how to get over them. So, the world's going to see a slightly different me. I will stop concealing the not-so-nice things and in fact will be myself.  If you do not like something about me - Deal with it! 

3. Do what my heart says - Jinu, the epitome of practicality, the 'matter-of-fact' queen has now decided to listen to her heart's calling. Not like - go to Timbaktuu types. But, if I want to take a half day, I will take a half day. If I want to call everyone on my phone book, I will call them up. I will stop calculating too much. 

4. Manage time - This is parents inspired. I have faced reality. Time management is NOT multi tasking at office! But time management is going to office and still having a life of your own. This includes: 

a. Going to the gym in the morning. 
b. Driving daddy down to office - and not vice-versa
c. Not being lazy for Yoga class on Sunday. 
d. Spending solid 2 hours with GMAT Prep. 
e. Reading more than just 10 pages at night. 

5. Have more faith in God. 

Damn, 2009 seems like a tough one! 

0 comments: