BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yeah, it is always only words for me!

Just a few verses from here and there... Punched them in because I liked them at one point or the other! Guess the songs, it should be fun!

But the suns been quite kind while I wrote this song
Its for people like you that keep it turned on


If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone its broken
So they think
that I was sleeping alone


Think I've mistaken you for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn
Somebody more like myself

But love is not a victory march 
it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah 
it's not a cry that you hear at night 
it's not somebody who's seen the light 
it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah 

It's like meeting the man of your dreams
... and meeting his beautiful wife! 

And if you want to leave, I can guarantee you won't find nobody else like me! 
I am singing, follow me! 

Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you cant get
Desperado, why dont you come to your senses? 
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin, but theres a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you, before its too late...!


0 comments: