BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My life in 12 steps.


Ok, so it looks like I am blogging too much! But never mind, I saw it coming with none of my friends around me :( 

It's been 5 goddamn months since I am home! Yes, FIVE freakin months! After being a nomad for EIGHT long years, it is just crazy to "settle down". Much as I love my parents, it is completely beyond me to 'come home' to them now. I know I am going to have to do this for the next 1 year - easily! Aarrrghh! The system and order seem to be strangulating me. My life: 

1. Wake up with the 'ting-tong' doorbell. 
2. Go downstairs, have tea. 
3. Mum will talk and I wont know what she is saying. I will randomly get up and go back up to my room
4. Freshen up - shower etc.
5. Go downstairs, have breakfast
6. Sit in the car, go to work.
7. Attend fruitless meetings, try to work, wait for day end. 
8. Reach home, mum will talk and I wont know what she is saying. I will randomly get up and go back up to my room
9. Freshen up - shower, night clothes etc. 
10. Go downstairs, have dinner
11. Go back to my room, stare at my cell-fone, read 3 pages of some book.
12. Sleep. 
13. Back to No. 1. 

There is no socializing, except for a few random evenings with Seb (the most sought after time of the week - when I scream and behave idiotic with no one to judge.) There is no random traveling to Pondicherry, Lonavla, Bangalore. There are no late night movies, there is no crazy dancing and there are no cozy private dinners with Amu. There are no deadlines and no running for meetings. There are no off sites and stupid team games. There is no -1. 

I traveled thrice in 5 months - 

1. Delhi - Conference. (Flew in the morning, flew back in the night.)
2. Hyderabad - GMAT (Frustration, did not meet anyone.)
3. Hyderabad - Met randomer (Came back all confused and still dealing with it :| )

I can easily do with - 

A run-of-the-mill job.
3 hrs of sleep.
Loads of travel.
-out parents around. 

Peeps, pray! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That small "Stare at my cell phone" part is just too damn familiar to me!