BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Love fuels.

This is the last para of a beautiful blog post - 

* The 'he' is the author's husband Chris.

"It isn’t an extraordinary story.  We aren’t extraordinary people.  We haven’t experienced extraordinary things.  But I know that he loves me and that I love him and that nothing in my life would be possible if it weren’t for him standing next to me.  Sometimes when we’re cuddled up in our pjs and socks and surrounded by our dogs and everything is perfect I ask him why he loves me.  He never has an answer.  He always says, “I don’t know.  I just do.”  I used to give him a hard time.  What a lame answer to such an important question.  But when I think about it, there is really no other possible answer to that question.  I don’t know why we love eachother.  I don’t know why I laugh in the middle of yelling when we are fighting.  I don’t know why when I pull into my driveway at night and see Chris’ car parked I still feel those same butterflies I felt in high school and his blue Mustang pulled up in front of my house."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Chris's comment on the post: 

"Well from all that talk it sounds like your a pretty lucky lady… :)

I can’t believe we are still going, but I couldn’t think of anyone that is more fun to share each and every day with. I wouldn’t give you up for the world. I love you more everyday.

….now if I could just convince you to channel all of this love into something productive like doing the dishes…. Hmmm….. i need to work on that…"

This is the link to the blog: http://marriageconfessions.wordpress.com/2008/12/05/the-greatest-little-love-story-ever-told/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I blatantly copying? 

Because the blog post is beautiful and lot of people can get 'awww!' and 'puppy-like' on reading this. It might prompt some people to pick up their phone and call their loved one they fought with. It might prompt some people to go to the next room and kiss their partner. It might prompt some people to pick up their love from work this evening. It might prompt some people to book a cozy table for 2 at their high-school cafe. It might prompt some people to confess love to someone and start a brand new love-story. 

Plagiarism? It's worth it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plagiarize away! And thanks for reading!

Take care ~ Katie

Anonymous said...

So what did it prompt YOU to do??