BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Me and my baby...!



And I am all nostalgic. And repenting time spent the not-so-wise way. Nidhi put on music on her laptop and the next thing - I was smiling. I was home. (If home is where the heart is.) I could not help it but move it with Nidhi, our style. Our connection with dancing is beyond what words can explain. I am always in this trance, where I forget people and things when I am dancing with her. I have 2 left feet which cannot otherwise dance. But if it is me and Nidhi, boy are we a duo! While I type this I can see us dance. We have had our share of shaking a leg at home, decking up like twins to clubs and moving it. Dancing, drinking and just being us. From Sean Paul's 'temperature' to Ishq Bector's 'Aye hiphopper', from 'Kiya Kiya' to Tokyo Drift, we had covered it all and danced like no ones business! 

They were right. Girl friends are irreplaceable. Try as you can, but no one can give me those moments of making omlettes, cooking for random guests, rides across the town, grocery shopping, dancing in the rain, cuddling up next to each other and reading, endless conversations over adrak wali chai and hari wali daal, from the salon visits to the heart-shaped balloons to ice creams, from hogging like pigs at restaurants and downing drinks like drunkards, from being called twins to being called husband-wife, we have seen far more than what he had planned to. I can't go on with my 3 years of love affair with my best friend but all I can say is - It was something to last for a lifetime. Love you girl. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,

hope this helps u with the tag thing. following are the 2 blogs, where 1 tags and the other does the tag and passes it on to others.

here the tag:
http://rachanak.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged-again.html

here the answers:
http://prabhunitin.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged.html

so what u got to do is, my blog post :
http://purnimaaprabhu.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-time.html

is the tag for u and u have to answer it like above, nitin has done. gotcha?

I need soe breathing space!! *pant* *pant* *phew*