BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to the grind.

And I feel unlike myself. When the purpose is to just be me. I am painfully close to myself and aware that I will make the same mistakes again. Push you away till you either fly and fall far away or come back with vengeance like a boomerang. 

And I wont miss you because we've hardly been together. And I won't be happy that I know you since I do not really know you. And you won't ask me what happened like my girls would. Because you cannot read the signs. And you would not know that it is not PMS, but just me. And you cannot be the friend I do not have an ego with. Because my ego is at its worst best when I think of you. No, I wont call you like I would call my friends and pester them in the middle of the night craving for attention. No, I would never do that. And I wonder how long there is to go after we have come all this while - this fast. Yes, 2 days were all we had to call it a day. 

And I would persevere. 

0 comments: