BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Be My Couch.

Someone asked me what I wanted my perfect relationship to be like. Here you go! THIS is what I want. 


And I want to talk. I want to talk to you when I like a song and I want to talk to you when I read a book. I want to talk when I eat an ice cream and I want to talk when I blog. I want to talk so much that you know me like I know myself. And I want you to talk. Talk when you do all those things you do and talk so much to me that I can predict your smile and your frown. Talk so much - and know you so well that - you are like a cabbage. The same - layer after layer. And then there are no nasty surprises or pleasant shocks. Then there is comfort. You become a part of me. My hands don't bother me and my feet do not make me happy anymore. That is how I want it. Have you like my hands and feet. Essential yet trivial. I want to know you so much that your sarcasm is second nature to me. I am at peace with who and what I am. I want to know you so much that you are like that couch in my room whose presence does not mean much but whose absence bothers me. 

0 comments: