BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The copy-paste regime - from my old blog.

Just copy-pasting stuff from my old blog. Why? Because I read this post and I am yearning to feel that way again...sigh! 


monday, october 16, 2006

I have realized what a beautiful thing it is to give and not expect anything in return. To my mind this phenomenon was only in theory. But I have grown to realize that the most cherished moments of our lives are the ones where we have unconditionally given and not asked back for anything and not the ones where we have received something. Of course there always are those winning moments. Winning a speech competition in school or an essay writing in college. But again, come to think of it, there is a broader smile when you think of that moment when you fell in love that one sudden instant and you just thought you could endure anything for this one person.
I am in love all over again. And again in a happy way because I don’t know why I like the person I like! The mere fact that you like the person and not the things he or she is or has is a blessing on its own.
Only for the right reasons. Rather not for any of the wrong reasons. Not a singer, dancer, painter, writer. 1st time liked someone for nothing. Not for the person he is or what he has. 1st 'why' in life without an answer and surprisingly I am not even looking for one. I am hoping nothing and I am not sad. Anxiety free. Flying high like a balloon. This will not even last forever. Perfect in no way, yet so immaculate in its own silly style.
And then hopes shatter into pieces like a glass slab in the most trite way ever. I am back to my eternal journey of seeking answers straight and complex. Why and why not of an event. I hate the answers I get.
It is funny how I dont think of that person anymore. In a matter of just a few days. It is kinda strange. Again, so human and so imperfect. That is why it is so lovable. I don't miss those cute earstudds, or those deep hazel eyes. I don't miss that stupid smile and I don't think of that gold chain. I am so unaffected and that is such a blessing.
I am sure this post will not make sense to anybody reading it. But I dont care much.. I am glad if someone can relate to what I am saying but if not, I have no concerns.
Simplicity simplified. The final person I wish to be.

0 comments: