BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Random updates

I dont have much to write... its just that I feel like writing :P


Its been an okay day and a nice evening. Nothing special about it except that I went for a drink with a gay friend. She gave me some perspective on things and I could tell her in so many words how the movie Milk made me feel a little queasy. And we spoke of life and relationships in general. There was no work talk and there was no talk of my MBA. Yayy!

I am wayyyy behind deadlines - wrt to both short term and long term goals. My salary will be late this month and I am broke. I have a body ache which kinda tells me I will fall sick. I hate certain aspects of my job and yet I am so much at peace with my life. I think thats called finding comfort in discomfort/beauty in breakdown or whatever. Ok why dramatize the whole thing, just because its my blog? I am in an i-care-a-damn attitude today and might wake up after 7 hours thinking I have a terrible life :P

I catch this power-nap in the bus and I like feeling all Bombay-ish. Busy and hassled. I think the small town girl wants to feel all city-like. hehehe. My phone is out of charge and I dont want to hunt for the charger in my bag. Will let the battery die and will give the Biz Dev team a bad time tomorrow. I love playing the bitch :P Anyway some people dont have a cell phone for a few days so I can't even SMS them. :|

I cried all over public forums today that I am homesick. The bodyache is getting terrible. I am sitting on an 'easy-chair' which seems quite difficult. I want to sleep for 6 months. I think it is the sickness making me type such random stuff.

Thank you for putting up with this crap. Gnite peeps!! :D








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Random indeed :P

So tell me more about the convo with the gay friend.. something tells me it must've been interesting.

Anonymous said...

"some people" got their cell phone back so u can start SMSing again :P

Jinu Peyeti said...

@j u r right! it was indeed an interesting conversation. I learnt that its still not proven whether it is genetics or social surroundings that make one gay. Also there are fidelity issues that are far more complex than with straight people. u knw, i'd probably write a post someday abt this! :)

@ (not so) anonymous - really?! :D

Ree said...

mad woman, still the same, still my jinzee :)