BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Same things, I know! I was tagged again...

Like FB wasn't enough! Ok so here are the 25 things about me - all over again. People like PP and Gale can skip reading this post :P 


This one wasn't so tough since I did this a while ago on my other blog - so just a copy-paste with a few edits here and there! (Excuse me if it is painfully long!) I know most of us have done it already. I won't tag anyone but feel free to do it if you want to. 

1. I love all seasons. I have told myself in every season - THIS is my favorite season. But in reality I like every season equally. I love winters, summers, rains, winds, stillness, grey skies, blue skies - everything.

2. In my bag you will ALWAYS find - Vaseline, iPod, comb (not hair-brush) and Hanuman Chalisa.

3. I dig bad guys. Ruffled hair, unshaven and careless fashion have the maximum appeal in my mind. Bigger the pyscho-head, the better. Somehow I feel lot of love for people who do not find me great :P But the biggest turn on is an ambitious mind. Nothing beats a guy who wants to go out and get the damn thing he likes/wants.

4. I cannot live without my friends. Literally.What I am today is such a vivid fragment of each one of them. 

5. I smile a whole freaking lot. No matter how difficult times are, I do not fail to smile. I don't have to 'try.' I can't help it but smile most of the time. :) And I love myself for that.

6. I get attached to people very easily. So easily that I go through hell to see them go, even if it's been only ten days of knowing them. Basically I love everyone. I can't think of one person I hate. It's strange.

7. I am super-balanced and super-eccentric both. That is what makes people hate me. A part of me wants to scrape paint off walls and live alone in Norway and a part of me wants to be a CEO and have a family in NYC. Most people cannot deal with it.

8. I HATE when people sulk too much or for too long. I feel so restless when I see people who cannot control their head and heart. The thumb rule of my life has been to always be in charge of my thoughts and emotions - I get irritated when I see people who are not at least 50% as in charge of their life as I am of mine.

9. I have lost some of my most important qualities - like organizing stuff and good execution of plans. I have become a procrastinator. I have lost focus. I aspire big but somehow I don't seem to be working to make those aspirations come true.

10. I want to be *exactly* like my mom when (if) I become a mother.

11. I need to talk a lot and I am damn elaborate. Actually I know my stuff so well when I talk, that I feel the need to bring that clarity on to the other person's thought. That way I end up giving long explanations!

12. I underplay stuff - I cannot show off, I will ignore if someone embarrasses himself, and I compliment only when I whole-heartedly feel it. I am a barren sea for people fishing for compliments and I am bad at giving ego massages.

13. I am a firm believer of - "love yourself if you want to love others." I totally love myself and am so proud of what I am. I would not trade an inch of me to be something or someone else.

14. I accommodate people and can go out of my way to see things from their perspective. I do not ever raid other people's space for my comfort. I do not cascade blame and in fact make it a point to see and rectify my contribution in any situation of pain/disharmony. I am not scared of taking responsibility.

15. I am damn scared of getting a head injury. That is why I am such a careful driver and I always wear a helmet while on a 2-wheeler. Somehow I fear losing my mental stability and stuff. Broken limbs and bruises, I think are cool. :)

16. I am a good listener - I fully absorb myself in a conversation and mean it when I give suggestions and/or express myself. You will never ever have me listen 'casually.'

17. I know when things seem silly but in reality mean a lot to the other person. I am good at grasping moods, facial expressions and making people comfortable around me. I do not give jitters. :) And trust me, I know when people fake. I swear!

18. I cannot remember fiction/stories. At all. I have read so many books and seen so many movies but surprisingly, I don't remember stories beyond a few days. But yes, I remember real-life stories quite well.

19. Ok this one is a no-brainer. I read a whole freakin' lot. I can live and die in a library.

20. I don't enjoy eating much. I eat because there is no other way out. And I HATE Italian food with a vengeance. For me, Indian food is the way to be! And of, course ice-creams :) I cannot have wine to save my life and I can live on Old Monk for the next 20 years :D

21. I do not and cannot cry. Disagree as much as you like, but I really really think crying is a sign of weakness. That said, the people I love the most in the world are some of the most teary people one could ever come across. 

22. I have nothing to do with sunsigns, numerology, palmistry, tarrot, kundali etc etc. I see no point trying to predict. Anyway we do our thing, no matter what the gyaanis tell us!

23. I have lived in a hell lot of towns - from non descript villages to metros. Being a South Indian who grew up in North India, I think I have the best of both worlds. 

24. I cannot deck up and look all fabulous. I have no idea how to apply make-up and I think the only way to be with clothing is being low profile. I CANNOT wear loud clothes. 

25. I find it very difficult to look too happy or excited on my birthday. I totally enjoy this day but I am such a happy person even otherwise that I don't know how to look/feel happier on certain pre-fixed days...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way your blog looks....

I agree with u on your last answer:P

Unknown said...

Lol.. b'days sure put you in a fix... hmm.

You got to watch Revolutionary Road and Valkyrie and Defiance.

As for the classics, here goes:

Bhowani Junction, 55 days at peking, Ninotchka.

abhishek said...

I soooo loved your 13th point.

I can identify myself with 14,16, and 24. :)