BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine Day Violets (no space for blues in my life you see!)

That's the best thing about blogging. Your friends write something that prompts you also to write something and sometimes you read your friends' blog and you know they have drawn inspiration from your last post. I love this thing blogging does to us - invoke thought process. 


My 1st inspiration of the day - Myulee - wrote about her valentine. And it put me to thought. I am a staunch believer of the concept of love is to be celebrated everyday. So valentine day obviously has no special place in my heart. But honestly, its like saying I am a Hindu so I do not like Christmas. Of course I like Christmas and like to do my 2 bits by gifting stuff around. 

So as valentine day approaches, romanticism starts shouting on my face that I am single. I know it for a fact that I am either not going to find someone special at least until Feb 15 or that I am gonna lose this one that I have. I am invariably single on this day and I have to manage with pseudo valentines - best friends, another single guy friend and sometimes even my parents!

This valentine day is no different - I am single (and very sure no miracle will happen in the next 20 days) and to top it all - 2 of my most favourite valentines (my 2 best friends from college) will be married by that day. Sigh!  

Thankfully, I am not alone and at office that day. I have plans to 'catch a drink and grab a bite' with a guy whom I sort of crushed on a few months ago. Let's see now how it turns out! 


0 comments: