BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Get up and dance, get up and smile, get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while.

Ok I am so bloody done with cribbing and whining. 


I usually scribble stuff on my MS One Note and elaborate/copy paste on my blog when I have internet connectivity. This morning I wrote some rather depressing stuff. Now that I am home (took half day off for no apparent reason) I suddenly feel so pepped up and happy. Guess it's my welcoming and warm room or maybe its my parents who get just so excited when I say I am gonna be early - as if I am gonna be back from a war after 3 years of separation! 

Anyway, I was thinking of writing a travelogue. I thought 2009 was a good time to start since I am visiting 5 places in the first month and half of the year! My first attempt was thwarted by the whole mess that you either have already read or can read here. 

My 2nd attempt is about to begin in a few minutes, but before that I will write about my own country, my India. Not because Republic day is around the corner but because there is so much to tell and to love about this place! 

I am so glad to be feeling so much love for everyone and for myself, again. 

Let losers feel free to complicate their lives while happiness prevails with people who try! :)





0 comments: