BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

From Floyd to Russell Peters - Arbit thoughts flying.

1. The time is gone, the song is over - Thought i'd something more to say. 
And yes, how can I eat any pudding if I don't (b)eat my meat?

Thank you Floyd - that was deep. 

2. It is difficult to say if what you are feeling is happiness or not. You sometimes know that everything around is supposed to make you happy but the happiness just refuses to come. 

3. Are all smiles happy smiles? Of course not!

4. Each time you say there is a problem, I somehow hope for the worst. I am sorry. I am such a sicko. 

5. I believe memories fade. Which is a great thing. 

6. For the first time I thought about what the poem twinkle twinkle little star means. I wonder how many kids really know that the poem is in fact a question and how many teachers actually tell them what those diamonds in the sky are. 

7. Piyu said - whenever you fall, pick up something. I fell and I picked up nothing. Or maybe it's stuck in my sleeve and I'll see it when I get home. 

8. I am wondering if that thing which I am feeling (which is neither happiness nor sadness) is regret? But my principles have no place for regret. Do they?

9. Sony should have been a stand-up comedian. I wonder what she is doing as a teacher. Comedy only, I think. 

10. PP, Sankranti laddus are over now. Write something new. 

11. I have to find a new word for 'Random.' I was gonna have a tag called 'random' for posts like these. I hate to see such an all encompassing, beautiful word go out of my life. :|

I think I'll use 'Whatever.'

12. "And suddenly 3 gay men came on the screen. I mean they 'appeared' on the screen" 

I heard Russel Peters today until I had tears in my eyes! :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

See, how I take every word of yours so seriously. 2 posts. go read.

Galette said...

I'm a thesauras person. Here's a bunch of words that can adequately replace "random" :D :

PS: I think sporadic is cool :D

accidental, adventitious, aimless, aleatory, arbitrary, capricious, chance, desultory, discretionary, fickle, fortuitous, gratuitous, haphazard, hazarded, hit-or-miss, impulsive, indiscriminate, intermittent, occasional, purposeless, sporadic, stochastic, stray, unplanned, wanton

BrownPhantom said...

Hey Jinu,
Thanks for your appreciations :).
You've got a nice cute blog.
Keep writing.
Would be back for more.