BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Of stupid dreams and sickness...

Ok so sick days are also to be documented here. I was at work today feeling all heavy in the head. I decided to leave office well before time and get home to catch a nap. I shut down my lappy and was startled with some noise. And I realized I had dropped my laptop from a height of 4 feet. Fortunately it is still intact (and so the blogging!) 


I tried very very hard to recollect what I was doing that it fell off. I mean I dont even remember touching it.  I had missed/skipped a few seconds of my life/memory (I hope it is not minutes!) It was indeed very weird! Anyway, I packed my bags, started my scooty and headed home. (Fearing I might end up having another such moment while driving!)

I got home single-piece and scratchless. Within 5 minutes I was off to sleep. And these are the 3 things I dreamt of - 

1. My nails bleeding. All my finger nails were drenched in blood and would not stop bleeding and just while my knuckles were about to bleed something happened and the dream abruptly ended. 

2. Car accident - Dad was driving and someone banged our car from behind. Nothing happened to us but the car had a huge dent. Next thing, he is trying to park the car and actually drives THROUGH a wall! Yes, drives through a whole freakin' wall with the front of the car fully damaged. Both of us are safe and dad did not even realize what he had done! 

3. Mum's bought me beautiful Gold jewellery. I am seeing them when someone I have been thinking of off late (in real life) appears in the same room and starts talking to mom and does not even look at me! 

Finally, I woke up a few hours ago and I now feel so tired and so drained out! It feels as if the dreams took away whatever energy was left in me. 

Sigh! 

Interpretation of my dreams, if any one's interested - 

Blood - To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends.  Your past actions have come back to haunt you. 

Gold/Jewellery - To see gold in your dream, symbolizes wealth, riches, natural healing, illumination and/or spirituality. To see or wear jewels in your dream, signifies a value within yourself or within others in which you admire and cherish. It also symbolizes pleasure, riches, ambition and spiritual protection.

Car accident/parked car -  To dream of a car accident, symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.

To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car my symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life. 



2 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

This is the result of watching too much cartoon network!

Dewdrop said...

Don't take it too seriously - the dream or its interpretration.