BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just the usual...

    Randomness begins -

     

     

  1. Priya has a blog!! I never knew that! Somehow in all these months we never spoke about our blogs!  Priya was Google's one-stop-shop for full fledged entertainment. The girl who will make you laugh incessantly - literally and will shed tears at the drop of a hat. I totally adore her (like every other Googler.) After all these months,  I still have these Priya moments where I am reminded of her acting like the 60's bollywood heroine and I break into fits of laughter!
  2.  

  3. Piyu is anxious about getting married and is worried about such dumb things. We (me, Piyu and Shilpa)  are going --dash-- shopping for her. (Fill in the blanks. Hint - we will shop for THE most important thing for a girl when she is a newly wed bride. Rather a new wife  ;-)
  4.  

    She counseled me last night. Somehow when she speaks I want to believe her. There are very few people in life in front of whom you willingly let go of emotions and logic both. They are the people whose judgments you can blindly trust. Even about the most important things of your life. She is one of those. I am saying it probably for the Nth time - I have NO freakin idea what I'd do without her in my life!

     

  5. Dad's taking me to Pachmarhi - to help me recoup with whatever the stress shit was. It will be about 2 degrees there. Woohoo! And it's a father-daughter vacation! (since mom's doing a father-daughter vacation with her dad!)
  6.  

  7. There are so many pending movies to watch. Wonder when will I stop getting sleepy. I am missing my late night movies and phone calls. (sorry peeps, who have been trying to reach me and I haven't been answering! I've seen all the missed calls and will call back. Promise.)
  8.  

  9. My firm is looking for getting funded. I am making a Business Plan/VC report with my CEO! Ya!! I had never imagined I would do this at this age and stage of my career. Though I still do not feel too convinced about the job and the organization, I am starting to feel less pessimistic about it now.
  10.  

  11. I want to have cup cakes, slap some pseudo Indians who can't speak Hindi (bah!) and
  12.  

  13. I fully empathize with D. (D is my cousin who is going through the process of arranged marriages in India, that is, selecting guys.) She thought the guy is too huge for her and so rejected him. Given how well educated the guy is and what a good family he comes from, the older ones of the family see no reason why she did that. But I fully empathize with her. These things sound dumb but sometimes what matters is just the big 'NO' that your head and heart shout when you see some people.
  14.  

    Randomness over.

     

     

0 comments: