BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

I am getting used to lovely mornings :)




It was otherwise a usual Thursday morning for me. Mom ringing the calling bell to my room, early morning phone calls, my alarms going off one after the other and me, I was contemplating if waking up at 7 30 am is ever worth it. I dragged myself out of the bed and I saw beauty! It was raining!

 

So if it is a North Indian December morning, it is anyway chilling. Temperatures are usually around 10 - 11 degrees which is considered to be quite pleasant in India. Yesterday morning, was one of the foggiest mornings ever and it was coupled with rains! The scale had dropped to about 5 degrees ( at 9:30 am) which is below any normal standard.

 

I went down to the kitchen and there was a hot cup of tea waiting for me. And dad was smiling slyly. I knew the plan. We do not go to work. Yes! We bunked office, started the car and dragged mom along. I say dragged because that's what we literally did. We din't let her even change from her night gown! We loafed around for a couple of hours and my sickness was back. So I was home and tucked in like a little child, peacefully asleep for 4 hours. Woke up, took a shower, had lunch, booked a zillion tickets for everybody. (we are all going on different vacations - btw! Delhi, Bombay, Pune, Bangalore - here I come!)

 

The evening highlight was shopping!! I bought crazy Indian wear and I am so looking forward to the weddings!

 

P.S - Those are pictures of the lake, that you can barely see due to the fog. And the other picture is of mom and dad. 


P.P.S - Life is beautiful :) 

0 comments: