BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Tag - Finally!

Since I have been tagged so many times and since so many of my followers (read: NB, Purnima et al) have not been blogging enough, I thought it is a good plan to give them all a fun tag just before 2008 goes to sleep. So here you go!

 

These are random questions that appear when you are updating your blogger profile. Each time you click on 'save' it gives you a new question. They are extremely crazy questions (precisely why I have them up here.) I am really bad with giving witty answers to stupid questions but I will make a humble attempt. That said, I expect some crazy answers at least from Twisted Elegance and The girl with a dash of panache. (no guys, there is no pressure! Really!)

 

I'll keep it short and simple for your convenience. :) So here are the questions -

 

  1. The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
  2. I won't. I'll use my charm instead. ;-)

 

  1. You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?
  2. Cheated.

 

  1. You've been entered in a shadow puppet contest. What's your best pose?
  2. Stand straight with arms flung open on either sides. Like the Physical Training thing at school.

 

  1. Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?
  2. No. it is the other way round.

 

  1. Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?
  2. It will look like a scare crow and will commemorate my birth.

 

  1. In the dream where you show up to school naked, why do you never go swimming?
  2. It is just too cold to get wet naked.

 

  1. The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:
  2. The princess kissed the frog impressed by its beautiful hair. When he turns into a prince, the wig only covers the bald area near his left ear. The princess is doomed for life.

 

  1. You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?
  2. Nepal.

 

I tag : Galette, Umlette, NidhiB, Purnima, Twisted Elegance and Anansi. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I did it..did it, did it, did it!! do I get any prize for doing it on the same day as tagged?? chk it out and lemme know how you found it.