BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

... eating seeds as a pass time activity (Not really!)

I dont know what is it with me and killing time. I always find something more  interesting than grabbing those GMAT Books. So the latest on me is this weird appetite for movies. With a whole bunch of crazy friends who have seen insane movies (and taken me for some, at NFAI!) it looks like the insanity is now rubbing in. I am doing late night movies every single night. I now have this list of 'To-Read books' and 'To-Watch movies.' 


I am quite good at making time-tables (and at one point was very good at sticking with'em. Yes.) So I thought it is a great plan to put up some nice quotes, pictures of my dream universities etc in my room so that it drives me to study a bit everyday. Now, since it's me, all these things need to be done meticulously. So I get a sheet of thermocole. This one's gonna be my pin-up board since I don't have a real pin-up board. I have been thinking of getting those quotes, pictures and the time-table all day long. But somehow I just told myself I could finish reading my latest book by Marquez. So after some lengthy reading spree I decided to sleep and woke up feeling miserable since it just occured to me I did not get my pay cheque this month. (ya, I will start 2009 being all broke!) 

So the next obvious thing to do was make dad buy me something so I don't feel empoverished. We went to New Market and I went bag shopping. I did not find any nice ones so instead bought footwear. (Again.) 

Now I am here, after some shopping, a hearty meal and with Torrent downloading 'A Clockwork Orange.' I will meanwhile finish reading Slaughterhouse five. The thermocole can wait until Sunday afternoon. 

0 comments: