BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Finally... Phew!

Ok so here goes it - 


After a hell lot of research over internet, calling up people I had not spoken to in years, reading magazines (Fuck yeah! 'I - JINU" read crazy magazines!) and spending an entire sleepless night doing all this - I have now figured out how to get the desired blue color hair. Since I have invested so much of time into this, I would like all my esteemed readers to benefit from this investment. Read carefully. 

1. If you have dark hair, blue will almost not show. 
2. If it does, it will soon turn green (Yeah, green!) in a wash or two.
3. You will need to bleach your hair to light blonde or almost white to get the color right. 
4. Colors like Blue, Green, Pink, Violet etc which are not natural colors usually wear out very fast.
5. When the color is coming off, your hair turns light blonde (or even worse white) since thatis  what you did to get the color on, right?
6. You will have to re-spend in getting dyed black/brown again. 
7. And the icing - The bleaching may damage your hair so bad that it can take years to get better. 

So are all my lovely readers thinking I am not getting the much talked about Blue? Well, I am made of harder stuff than that my friend! I have figured out an alternative - I am getting Hair extensions!  Yes! Hair extensions come in shit loads of colors, are easy to have and do not damage your hair (almost nothing as compared to bleaching blah!) So if you are as mad as me, you can get 10 extensions of 5 colors or something. (I have a fair image of how I want it to look.)

So Purnima's suggestion has been bought. Hair re-do will happen in February when I am visiting her in Poona. :)

0 comments: