BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

My Phone Activity - (Only SMSes all day. Hail Jinu!)


Morning tea - Bhakti Tunes - Download Shiva Stuti and Sai Bhajan. Rs 30/Month. Call rates 6/min

 

Breakfast - RADIO  - Suniye apne manpasad gaane apne hi mobile par, bilkul free! Call rates 9/min

 

Way to work -  CitiAlert.-  Your acc balance is Rs 5747.00. You can withdraw Rs. 0.00

 

1st one hour at office -  YGLC - Get latest updates on the contest at Rs. 3/min

 

Mid-day -  Dad Cel  - What time should I pick you up? Did you get your salary cheque?

 

4pm Tea -  NEWSALERT -  Subscribe and get new alerts 5 times a day. Rs30 pm. Call charges applicable.

 

6:00 PM -  Dad cel -  I am waiting downstairs. Take your time.

 

I usually  get an SMS from Mayuri/Gayatri/Asira/Seb (one of them on a day) asking how my day was etc.

 

If I get damn lucky then Ashwin calls me up and we chatter non-sense.  Yes, there are those calls from NB and Cams, once in 3 - 4 days and from Mayuri in the same frequency. There's Shilpa once in a week and my sister, everyday. 

 

You think I don't need a phone at all?

1 comments:

justfeltlike said...

Who says you don't need a phone. I'll call today :)