BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I also want to..

play UNO with my girlies at Lonavla!! If you are a girl and do not have an all-girl gang, you should probably retrospect and find out what terribly went wrong! We went to Lonavla a few months ago - probably at the worst season to go to that place. It is a hill station and instead of doing one of those hill-station vacations, we sat at a Cafe Coffee Day outlet, playing UNO!! yeah, the UNO craze begin that day and I am spreading it around like conjunctivitis. I think of my days with them and I can see Gujju ben brushing her hair, mallu babe shouting at someone, olive smiling and figuring out sensibilities in the insensible and Mayu either going mad herself or driving one of us mad with her questions... I miss my girls and I can trade anything in the world for a game of UNO with them at a CCD. 

0 comments: