BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I want to do this and want it now!!!

You know what I really want? Like real bad??


Dump in my bag - a pair of shorts, t-shirts, slip ons, sunscreen, sun glasses and some travellers' cheques with my passport. Check in at an airport for a long distance flight, sit with my book at the check-in lounge and read a hillarious book and laugh my heart out. Then board the flight and read and drink and read and drink and crash. Get off the plane, stay in a shack and go by the beach and read again. Read till my eyes pop out, then go grab a drink and listen to some loud country music and walk out with a heavy head. Go back to my shack and crash and wake up the next morning and again sit by the beach and read again. Read till my eyes pop out, then go grab a drink and listen to some loud country music... 



0 comments: