BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Diets bring you so close to reality! See what I want now

Well you cannot imagine how glad I am I have this blog to shout out and tell the world what I REALLY want! I want to eat dal-chawal, rabri, mal-pua, rajma, jeera-rice, pad-thai, maggi, aloo-paratha... basically anthing that is calorific, unhealthy - and thus very very tasty. No surprise, I am on a diet! And I think some spirituality can help here. I am telling myself - Sab Maya hai - it is all a farce. I am happy dieting, I feel light (starved) and healthy (un-greased.)

What I also want to do.. well 'want' is an understatement, it is more like what I am longing to do, is to ride around some town, sit at a coffee shop with my book, a hot fresh capuccino, a packet of milds to keep me company and just watch the world pass by. And then as the evening sets, make a few phone calls and meet my friends at the club that has ladies' night (read- free liquor) and is playing bollywood music! You say I am dreaming? I say I am longing to re-live that which I gave up for this. What a mortal soul I am, never being in the present and trying to re-live the past and build the future.

But hey wait! its cool, I think! At least I am not perpetually grieving! [or maybe I will, at this rate of blogging, reading and not studying, a 650 in GMAT is all I think I will get and will spend the rest of my life cursing this poor blog!]

0 comments: