BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I want a 700 or I want to throw a tantrum.

Oh well, so predictable of a girl sitting at home dreaming of joining an MBA college - a 700+ GMAT score. Yes. That is what I want. Most of my friends (who ironically happen to be very very intelligent) think this is not a 'want' big enough to appear on a blog. This is a perfectly do-able task - is what they say. I am starting to believe I will get my Hummer before this score (which seems as humongous as a hummer itself.) By industry standards* I am not even preparing for 4 hours a day. What do you think I am doing industry? [industry responds - "panicking"] A quick background - they (industries) say 4 hrs a day for about 2 months is good enough to get you a 700+. You know I got those good grades in school. Now I am thinking does intelligence works on the diminishing values theory? Anyway that's besides the point.

The point being - I want to behave like one of those disgusting little toddlers who throw their hands around demanding toys/chocolates/clothes/balloons and such other stupid things. I want to sit at the ISB campus and throw my hands around and scream - I WANT!!! I WANT ADMISSION!

(Picture the conversation -

Admission council - "But lady, you got no scores and no degree to be proud of!"
Me - " I CARE A DAMN! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!"
Admission council - "God what an irritating kid! Go child, here is your admission letter"
Me - "YAYYYYY!!!" Thanks!!! Mwaaaaah!"

Dreaming is free you see! )

*Industry standards refers to PaGalGuy and bretherin.
A special note of thanks to Sunny a.k.a Ritvik Mathur for listening to me in the midst of all the BRBs!

0 comments: