BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The daily log:



1. Finish reading my books faster - well, this is a sad one :( I always boasted of finishing my books the fastest. 'If Jinu's got it, the book is finished' was how it was. And now, I barely read 10 pages a day. In fact this is not just a part of my daily log, it is something I want to retain all my life. No matter how busy I never want to be too busy to read.

2. The elusive 760 in GMAT - I started preparing for GMAT thinking its gotta be a 760. But here I am today, wondering if I will ever cross 700. My friends say I am a psycho to be freaking out at this rate. But I truly actually believe it is not half as easy as they say it is...

3. Oh well, just for future reference, it is 19th Aug today, less than a month to tame the beast called GMAT and I am busy blogging. The daily log for today is to finish all sentence correction Qs from OG :P

0 comments: