BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Places I want to visit -

1. The El-Che route - Yes, traveled by legendary Che Guevara. I want to feel what Che did en-route, on his bike. That would be Argentina-Chile-Peru-Ecuador-Colombia-Venezuela-Panama-Miami. Essentially, the entire South America. Does it not sound exciting? If there is any Alberto Granado that is anyone who would like to do this stretch with me, let me know and we can plan our travelogue. I definitely dont want to do this alone!

2. Naples - This place gave the world Ice-cream and Pizza! It is in the south of Italy and is home to beautiful instruments like the Mandolin.

3. Sicily - The rape victim of Italy. I want to go there just to believe there is beauty in breakdown.

4. Slovenia - No better place to see the Alps and Meditteranean in the same place. Also I ve heard they have good wine there.

0 comments: