BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

11 things that make me smile :)

I know I know Ive been churning out one sad post after the other. That is so not me! People've been wondering where is the real happy jumpy super enthu me. I am right here! I wear this sadness mask every now and then for the heck of change you see, but alas, I can't play sadness for too long. So here I am with a list of things that make me very very happy. I also realized thats a good exercise to pause and to say thank you to life for what and how it is - beautiful. :)


1. Happy dreams about a good score

2. Seeing mom's pictures where her nose is all swollen up in the cold cold breeze!

3. Thinking about dad's exam fear at age 55. :D

4. Bitching about one best friend to another and then emailing the chat to the one bitched! Pleasures of life I tell you!

5. Knowing that mom dad are there. Right there.

6. Seeing sister all hassled after I have messed up the house. And hear her pseudo-angry rants.

7. Hearing my best friend scream my name with equal enthusiasm on calls each time we talk.

8. Day dreaming about my studio apartment that I will decorate my style.

9. The faith that people have in me after steady strings of failure.

10. When I meet someone who believes that the yummiest sandwiches in the world are made out of the potato remains from the previous night's aloo parathas.

11. Knowing that my best friend will ensure I am not leched at or touched by random men in overcrowded pubs because she will stick to me and hold me all through the night.


I know that was a random list but I think that's where the beauty lies. :)

6 comments:

justfeltlike said...

I'm just smiling here. No wonder people used to call us a couple...coz of my acts like these.

DPhatsez said...

:)

To dreams and fulfilment (glasses clink)
Cheers!

Utopia said...

awwwww! very very cute and so meeee hahah! sorry neva called ya back. just found a cyber cafe right next to my house so i am super duper excited. i miss ya jinu! lourveee you. muah! keep churning post after post plssss!

Unknown said...

Happy Jinu, Welcome back! :)

DPhatsez said...

Oh n' Jinu!
Just wanna give you total R.E.S.P.E.C.T for your comment on my post 'Why'
Somehow(for some strange inexplicable reason) it felt as if you were talking to me in person.

\m/
You rock!

Unknown said...

Point 4 totally kicks ass. Cheers to the smiles and many more.