BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And I am saying it loud and clear.

They are exactly like honey in color and texture. Brown and Transparent. Those eyes are the most beautiful eyes in the world. Not because they never lie, but because they are so true and so pure. When I see them seeing, I want to step out of my eyes and see the world through those eyes. They can see sadness and happiness for real - without mixing the two. Those eyes want to see it all and they see without any fear.

 

Those eyes do not intend to talk. They know that they are there to see and they see while establishing their territory on all that they look at. Yes, like casting a spell or making things stationary, for the convenience of those eyes. 


They of course, have their own expressions and you want to ask what they mean, but obviously - they know they should see and not talk. They might not talk but they sure as hell hear. And I love that - 2 eyes looking and listening. And making it so easy for me to talk. 

 

Those 3 hours across the table made it almost impossible for me to see through my own loud and restless eyes, the eyes which embarrass me now with how they shout while trying to talk to those calm, clean and brown eyes.

 

I know this makes no sense to most of you, but I have felt something strange with those almost magical eyes that look without fear. And to my joy, I happened to see those eyes, undisturbed for about 5 minutes when they were sleeping and I almost thought I could steal them. But you can't steal purity, can you? When those eyes woke up to see me there, they were still as calm and unperturbed. And I think that expression they gave me was of a smile.


P.S: This is not some prose I have come up with, but something I have managed to put into words after about 3 years of seeing those eyes in the hot sun, at pubs, while buying me an ice-cream, while making a confession and while cracking silly jokes. Those eyes were listening to me like a father and looking at me like I was a bird. 


And no, I am not in love with the one who owns them, but instead in awe of that pair of eyes. 

 

1 comments:

abhishek said...

surrealistic post...