BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

1. I went through some terrible mess last night (and today morning) - Awesome! Thank you people for making me go through all this shit. You are adding to the stories I can look back and laugh about. In fact I am already looking back and laughing about it! 

(Editing this after 3 hours - I am not laughing anymore. Denial stage that was, I think. But I will eventually laugh, am sure.)

2. I can't wait for mum to come back. 

3. I am sorry if I sound painfully repetitive, but I REALLY cannot wait to see my friends, starting 28th Jan - up until Feb 15th! I am in fact almost getting emotional thinking about it! 

4. I am planning on some cheap thrills with NB for the Delhi vacation. Hope it is fun. NB's notable tit bits for the day - 

a. Relationshit.
b. Wish guys were like Bombay local. It's for us to choose if we want to take them or not*


5. My Orkut forecast for the day - "Learn something today." - Dude, I learnt far more than I had intended to learn in a day!! 

6. Piyu is our (mine and Shilpa's) crystal ball. She can freakin foresee stuff man! Not once, twice - but all the time! 

7. And hell ya, I had a decent trip with my dad. 

8. "Good riddance to bad rubbish jinuni" - said Galette. And I fully agree. 

P.S: Ok the title of the blog is stolen from Myuu's blog post title. 
P.P.S: I don't steal anything else - definitely not boyfriends. 

* I think that's how it actually is - They ARE in fact like Bombay local. They come and go, we can take them or leave them. And I just realized it is fun to just hop on one, go on a ticketless (illegal) ride for cheap thrills :P

0 comments: