BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

When in jail, a good friend will bail you out. But a best friend will say - "Damn that was fun!"


I said to Nidhi trying to start a conversation - 

Chhote: Do you know that bad girls go to hell?

Bade: Bad girls go everywhere baby! ;-)

Now you know why I love her? She is the one who will push me to be bad and to live it up and she is the one who will pull me out of mess when I have been bad to my heart's content. It is only for her that I have the courage to go 'everywhere' because I know she is looking from somewhere, smiling and knowing she has to save me. 

Whoever said love is only a feeling is an idiot. Hadn't met Nidhi. Love is my bade. 

Mwaah budds. 

* In case you are that daft, Nidhi is bade and I am chote.

0 comments: