BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My best friend is going through hell and the only way I can keep my mind off all the mess is by scribbling on my blog. And since I can't write about what he is going through, I will write about my vacation plans for 2009. 

My first list does not seem too long and I will cover the places based on what season it is and of course company availability at that time. Yes - I will look for company while I travel but if I can't convince anyone to travel with me, then I am very much out on my own (plus iPod and Books, of course!) I plan to cover the typical:

Beaches - This will hog most of the annual plan since I am a huge beach fan! The idea is to do a few crowded beaches (read Anjuna) and a few quaint beaches (Malvan maybe?) 

Jungle Resorts - Corbett, Kanha and Sunderban top the list. Of course will add more as I explore. 

Hills/Mountains/Valleys - Definitely Wayanad and Coonoor. 

I am happy with my list! Not too long and just enough to keep me happy! Looks completely do-able and gives me time to first finish GMAT!

Anjuna - Goa
Malvan - Maharashtra
Corbett - Uttaranchal 
Sunderban - West Bengal
Kanha - Madhya Pradesh
Wayanad - Kerala
Coonoor - Tamilnadu
Darjeeling - West Bengal
Khajjiar - Himachal Pradesh

Quite obviously, I am gonna post a new post here well before I plan to take off to one of these places, in case anyone wants to join me! 

* Please excuse me for the bad quality of websites (links on destinations.) But these websites have the best information ever! Also, do leave a comment if you have been to any superb place in India, which might be non-descript and you think one should visit! 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't make me cry girl... going off for vacations to all these gorgeous places. OOh i so envy you!! enjaay gal..for all i know these are brilliant places.

and ya request granted.. tagged ya!