BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas...really?


...and I don't feel like it's Christmas time! :( 


Seb's invited me over to his place for some cake and wine. I am totally looking forward to it, not only because I want to feel Christmas in me, but also because it's been ages since I've seen the boy! Oh how I hate his exams! :|

This place has no sidewalks decorated with red and white, no Christmas trees and no loud preps weeks before the C-day. There won't be Christmas caps and there is no secret santa. This is the first time there is no Christmas party, drinking and dancing for me. The only thing which tells me it is Christmas time is my running nose. Yes, I invariably have a bad bad cold in the festival season!

You think Santa can make wishes come true? Santa, if you are reading this, then you know what to give me for Christmas, don't you? 

That's a pic of Glenfiddich and Hevelius.

[Seb and me were piss drunk on Glenfiddich and Hevelius when we got this pic clicked! :D ]

1 comments:

sebiee said...

Glenfiddich and Hevelius!! like some Greek God and Goddess posing hahaha!! patron God and Goddess of drunks and drunkenness.... :P