BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mind it! we DO notice if shoes are polished!

So I just realized its my blog and I have not posted anything about the person I love the most in the who world (galaxy even!) - My sister! Yes, Sonali, Sony, Chonikudi, chonee and a lot of other censored names go with her. She teaches Banking and Finance to Banking Management students at Manipal University. She is the queen of PJs and I am almost always into tears with her extremely crazy sense of humor which erupts at all inappropriate times! 

She had a new batch of students yesterday and as always, I thought she'd be damn thrilled and would short list a few cute guys and say - "Jinu! there is this guy, I am sure you will like him!" So at about lunch I checked on her about the new batch and here went the conversation:

Me: Hi Kanna
Sony - Hi... 
Me: Your new batch has arrived? How was it?
Sony: It was ok... 
Me: hmmm.. you do not sound too happy this time
Sony: Tell me one thing... aren't you supposed to polish your shoes on the first day at an institute? :( 

And there it was! You never know what will trouble Sony! She was so put off that she decided to dislike the entire batch! I will check with her again in a few days and see if she manages to get over unpolished shoes! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe that was good. My soon-to-feature post will speak about THE SPECIAL person in my life.