BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Doing the due

Haven't been writing off late.. totally not a done thing. Life's been real hectic here with all the course work, exams and assignments. Its been a month and I feel exhausted already. 1 year's going to be tough!

I am glad I am where I am, not because the institute is of repute etc etc but because I feel like my purpose of learning is being met. I feel so much more intelligent in a month;s time...! The importance of having peers from diverse backgrounds and having certain years of work life experience makes so much sense. Learning here is holistic. My peripheral questioning has improved. I meet new people and I know how to be polite yet keep a distance - something I struggled to learn for many many years.

The long phone calls are still on and we seem to have reached a completely different level altogether. December is far but not quite so. It's a good feeling. Sometimes it gets a little tiring with all these long college hours but we seem to be managing well. If I choose to crib, I can find faults here too but I haven't had a nice experience in almost forever so I will focus on the beautiful for the moment.

Dad's on facebook and there is mass excitement among cousins and friends. Everyone seems kicked about it. I quickly changed privacy settings on some albums. Saw my little cousin's pictures on FB and I see he's grown up to be this really handsome young man. So proud of him. He's given me limited access to his profile. We used to be so close at some point.

None of my regular blogger friends seem to be reading/writing these days.. what has happened people?

I cant write in an interesting way anymore it seems. But I am happy as long as I write something every few weeks. I <3 you my blog.

2 comments:

Utopia said...

Please I read and write just that maybe I don't comment. :D

Unknown said...

The MBA Tales!!!

So how are the studies coming along