BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

And wishes come true :)

Dint I tell you my life has reached a period of legendary weekends?

So after all those months of GMAT, switching jobs, staying up all night to write essays, pestering ex-bosses to write recommendations, I finally have heard from the 1st college that I had applied to. And I have heard on the affirmative! Yes, I am joining ISB Class of 2011 on April 12 :)

So it is back to Hyderabad for me now. Yes, the stale Hyderabad but I am not complaining. It's new people, new campus, some old friends and a year of frolic.

So blogging will either increase a lot or decrease a lot! Tomorrow (hopefully) is my last day at work. It's then back home to arrange the monies and eat some awesome food and go for long walks by the beach with mom. And then shop for college.

Hyderabad, get ready - your lucky charm is back ;-)

P.S: Ya Ive chucked my American dream. At least for the moment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow.. congrats.

I wanted to pursue MBA at ISB looong time ago. All the best.

Utopia said...

I am soooooo happy for you. Best of luck I am sure you'll do great. Lots of lauuu. Muahhh!

S said...

Awesome!! It'll be the best year of your life :) Make the most of it!