BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Buzzzzzz again!

So! Life's been a little weird... I have too much to do and I have a lot of time but I am not getting anything done. I think its because the things I have to do, do not excite me much.


I went to some lovely waterfalls a few hundred kms away from this town and I had a nice time. But it did not stay with me. I went to some national park and felt like I was in a zoo. Vacations stay with me but this one did not. With every passing day I can see the difference between what I want and what I am working towards. But I have decided not to think too much because I ponder way more than necessary and that is not doing me any good. I need to -

Focus on 1 thing at a time. I must stop looking at my To-Do list every 5 mins.

Give myself deadlines and adhere to them. How?

Prioritize. Yes. I am walking on razor's edge already!

Stop getting the 'I want to run away' feeling. I can't run away from myself after all, can I?

Make time for vacation with the girls. I miss them too much for my own good. :(

Get rid of writer's block.

Well that summarizes my life not-so-beautifully. I write some posts just for reference. So that I can read them after 10 years and..and do what? Ok I decided am not going to think much. So peace with the documentation.

I owe this blog more love than I am giving right now. I promise I will write something better, more hearty in the next few weeks. Ciao!!

(I've been thinking of the 'wow' factor. Something that differentiates someone/something from the rest. Ever wondered what your wow factor is? Leave a line if you figured something out!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Missing the drive to get it done with eh.

Wow factor... hmmmmm!!!

Unknown said...

Thats the spirit, mademoiselle! get rid of that bloggers block right NOW! wow factor.. not now... m rilly sleepy!