BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jab We Met...!

And we finally met. Me and Utopia. Her blog and mine are different in their own stead but there is something that always clicks with some people. And it clicked with us. As fate would have it, I have landed up at the same place as her and so there was no doubt that we would meet. I thought it would be like a blind date but it wasn't. She seemed like a long lost friend with whom I was just catching up after a very very long time. We have parallel lives. We are as cool, stupid, fucked up, sensitive, emotional (or otherwise) and full of vices as the other. We spoke non stop for about an hour and half at a lovely place.

 

I won't give out anything of what we spoke, for obvious reasons - the stuff's personal. But all I will say is, she is indeed my twin (though she is way prettier!) in thought and action. Talking about meeting people, I have to fit this in! I met by bestest friend (referred to as NB and Budds in this blog) last week and we spent 5 straight hours together. I din't know I had missed her so much! Also another awesome friend of mine is gonna be back to India next week and I am meeting him too.  He is one of my few 'no-nonsense'  I-love-spending-time-with'  'endless-and-meaningful-conversations' ' drinking-buddy' and 'such-an-amazing-person' friends that I have.

 

All for swearing that I wont socialize in my 'secret location!' ! Huh.

 

Anyway other updates from me!

 

I got tanned at home, in my sleep. :| it was a cloudy afternoon with pleasant breeze so I opened the huge french windows by my bed and dozed off with a book. Only to wake up with the hot scorching sun burning me and me sweating like I was running a marathon! :(

 

I am gonna spend the month of May reading Karl Marx. I have always been intrigued by him but never read extensively to have an opinion. (Provided I finish the books by Marquez, Steinbeck, Manto, Kunzru and Fyodor that are lying on my table begging for attention!)

 

OK there were a million things I thought of this morning that I wanted to write about but they seem to have evaporated. I will buzz out with this much and will hopefully be back soon.

 

Oh just btw, welcome back PP

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA... how thoughtful you can be, eh? After the whole post you don't forget to welcome me back. I'm really touched Jinu.

love you!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

its always fun to meet fellow bloggers, isnt it ? I'd had a great evening with Preeti and her family ( justamotheroftwo.blogspot ) when she was in pune.. fond memories of the same..

anyway, must admit my mouth dropped seeing ur reading list.. I want to pretend im in the same league.. so does the Watchman comic series count ? :)

Utopia said...

awwwwww! u r too cute and i am gonna blog about r supposed blind date soon twinnie. :D! and talking non stop with ya was too much fun and so effortless heheh! waisey did u get a number?

Unknown said...

Your secret location aint no secret no more ;)

I would've gate crashed if I was there, fortunately for you I wasnt.

Jinu Peyeti said...

@PP I love you too!!! :)

@Mr Dr Yes comics count too! Any reading material minus fashion and film magazines count! :D

@Utopia I'll Sms in 5 mins :D

@J damnit! :P and i'd hav loved to have you gatecrash our lil party! Let us know if and when u r here!

akshay said...

hello, just dropping by.

saw -- rather belatedly -- that you've left a comment on my little place. thank ye. nice place you've got, and that's a tres high-brow list. I'm more of the forsyth-archer-segal-follet sort.