BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Disclaimer - Very personal-diary-ish post. Don't read if you are in the mood for some entertainment.

Chalo, I might as well write about it. 

I dont cry. I hate crying and people who cry overtly. Unfortunately I am sourrounded by these super emotional people who cry at the flick of a finger. 

I am also quite curt when I am pissed off. I do not pass false statements or make false allegations and am as fair as one can be in a sticky situation. BUT, if I am irritated I will state facts in a way that can pierce through people. Ask my best friends. 

And I did that today. With guess who? Daddy. I said something which is true but I put it in a very painful manner. Luckily, Dad wasn't there and Mom heard it. Mom is one of the super emotional people I was talking of earlier. A tear rolled down her cheek and damnit. I lost it. I knew I said something very mean. And then there was no stopping me. I cried. I cried through out the evening. I think all the emotions I held in the last 15 months came out like Niagara falls. 

Mom was shocked. This was the first time she'd seen me crying. I cried and I cried. And I slept. I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like such a disaster. My eyes had become so small and puffy and I really looked damn weird. In fact 6 hours past and I still don't look like myself. Damnit I have some super pretty chic friends who cry on a daily basis. They'd look stunning if they stopped crying I think. 

I am off for dinner with parents. My faith is reaffirmed that as long as my parents are here, I don't need to worry about a damn thing. Even if I were paralytic and cent percent immobile, I can still live with the 'jinu-smile' intact. And I will definitely sail through this patch of monetary instability. Courtesy parents and of course Sony. 

That was such a 'personal-diary-ish' post. 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

take care and hope the dinner lightens up the mood.

Raaj Mathur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raaj Mathur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

*huuugs* and thts it. You need it and i'll be the first in line to give u that...

Dialect Of Heart said...

I had such an angry outburst yesterday, and my family was the closest and readily available target. An hour after my outburst, Ma came into my room and said she was bored and whether I'd like to play cards with her! My anger went for a six and I just couldn't help smile. That's the thing about family...they don't judge you, don't hold grudges, and knows you're sorry without your having to spell it aloud.

Indian Home Maker said...

You are very close to your mother? And all we need are a few close friends to be comfortable and happy in most situations.
Take care, hope you are totally cheerful by the time you read this comment.

Prashant Sree said...

Pretty impressive post breathing Optimism... Though, i feel you could have had a good harvest of salt production when you have an out-pour similar to Niagara falls. ;)