BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?

Guess what?! I watched TV today... like not news, but other entertainment channels. (Indian politics and other news items are also entertaining, not denying it.) These are my observations from the minute I switched on the TV - 


1. TATA Sky is awesome. I mean digital TV is better than cable TV. We've had digital TV for the last many years (since it was launched in India) but I think today was when I actually watched TV with like loads of attention. It makes the 'surfing' and the viewing experience so much better. 

2. There is no dance show like Boogie Woogie. It's been there since I was in school, like 4th Std or something. Off late there have been shows like Nach Baliye, Jhalak Dikhlaja, Dance India Dance and what not. They are these melodramatic shows with little or no real talent. But boy the talent Boogie Woogie contestants have, it is crazy. I watched it today again and the way Javed, Naved conduct the show is plain, simple and nice. 

3. It is bloody IPL time!!! Are my esteemed readers aware that I am this crazy cricket fanatic!? Yes I can even watch test matches, 5 days at a row with not necessarily India featuring in it. And I feel SO damn guilty that I still don't know the IPL team composition. :( My Sunday schedule is to figure out which team has which players and choose my team. (Since I am more of an Indian than a Punjabi, Hyderabadi or a Delhiite, I will choose my team totally bias-free)

Ok now beyond TV - 

I am damn happy today, for no particular reason. :))) Yes, I am all smiles! I have a few movies that I can watch tonight and some kickass books lined up for my reading pleasure. I am all set to pack my bags and to go awayyy! (I am not thinking of the other not-so-pleasant things which I have no control over.) 

Aren't ya'll happy for me? :) 

Sending loads and loads of hugs and kisses for allll of you who need it. :)

* Oh btw, I have put on weight. Not being sad (decided not to) but just letting you know. Will go for a run from Wednesday onwards. And will start gyming from April 10th. OK Tata ByeBye.

3 comments:

Indian Home Maker said...

Books and movies are unbeatable :) And Boogie Woogie is fine but the best are the Entertainment channels that are actually full of politically doctored news...

Onward said...

Hey there,

Kolkata Knightriders rule!!!!! SRK..SRK..SRK!!...be a knightrider!!

And yes..boogiew woogie rules hands down if for nothing else for sheer longivity!!..

btw..last time i visited you had some exams to prepare for right..shouldnt u be doin that other than reading books and watchin movies?/ (spoil sport i know...hehe)

Jinu Peyeti said...

@Dream'R - I know! I am supposed to be studying... :( but that starts from 7th of April!! :D

Kolkata Knightriders.... hmmm.. top 3 in my list. I'll let you know by end of day today as to which team i m supporting...

still thinkin'!