BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged Again!

Ok Prabhu's second tag! (Do not mistaken it for God, that's my friend - Poornima Prabhu! heehee) And you should just see how many people answer her tags! 


The tag starts as: 

Ten things you could say to people right now: 

1. Please empty my room! I NEED MY space!
2. Things will be fine. I am praying for you. Hugs. 
3. I am firing my entire team. I will hire smarter people!
4. Stop interfering with my travel plans. 
5. If you have a problem with my phone, it is YOUR problem!
6. Do you mind calling up?
7. Will we ever talk about anything that's not about you?
8. One last song?
9. I need my money! Do you even remember borrowing it?
10. Will you girls give more attention, please?

Nine things about yourself: 

1. I can bring the world down if anyone troubles my parents. 
2. I love reading and can live in a library - forever.
3. I smile almost always. 
4. I make friends very easily.
5. I CANNOT cry. No matter how sad.
6. I hate vegetable shopping!
7. I want to be a paint scrapper. That's all I want to be.
8. I can't live without my girls. They mean the world to me. 
9. I pose for the camera!! 

Eight ways to win your heart: 

1. Do not lie to me.
2. Talk to me about books and I'll be FLAT! 
3. No loud style. Subtle and classy is the way to be. 
4. An sms at the end of the day makes me happy!
5. Too much faff is a big no-no.
6. Coffee or wine? Coffee. 
7. Back-packer? I like you already! 
8. Laugh at silly Santa Banta jokes? Awesome! 

Seven things that cross your mind a lot ::

  1. I want to run far far away and travel all alone to nondescript places. 
  2. I want to scrape paint off walls
  3. I wish people were simpler and straight forward.
  4. When will I have my own library?
  5. Will I ever get my dream B-School?
  6. My Yoga instructor (I have replaced 'things' with 'people' here!)
  7. I want to learn a sport... but when?

Six things you wish you never did

  1. Moved back to live with family. 
  2. Placed others before me. 
  3. Screwed GMAT in the first attempt.
  4. That’s all I can think of! I’ve never regretted things in my life, so it’s too tough to fill this space!

Five turn offs (This should have been ten instead of 5 :P)

  1. Incorrect grammar
  2. Bad breath
  3. Shoes without socks
  4. Faff/bad listeners/Let's-talk-about-me-alone.
  5. I'm-too-cool-for-you attitude/low self-esteem/I-have-all-the-problems-in-the-world

4 turn ons

  1.  Avid readers
  2. Head-listener rather than a heart-listener. (more practical than emotional. That does NOT translate into heart-of-stone mind you!)
  3. Extremely Career oriented.
  4. Presence without being loud (loud clothes, conversation etc.)

3 things you want to do before you die

  1. Go back-packing. 
  2. Be a paint-scrapper/lawn mower/tent erector/ by profession. (Essentially earn a living doing odd jobs.)
  3. Ace a sport (Not Golf. May be soccer.)

2 things someone told you, you'd never forget

  1. You are the best daughter in the world. :)
  2. Do not let that smile go. It's your smile that keeps me going. :) 
  3. (Thank you for that question tagger. I am feeling great!)

1 confession

Can't think of any, damn it! I will surely edit this space when I have one to make. 

Ok tagging Gale and Nidhib

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jinuuu, you are soooooo like me and damn! we dint figure that out in college. Oh yes we giggled our heads off at the Kumar family alright!!! but i wish there were more of them. *sigh* miss u already. any plans of maroing a visit down here?