BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Of drunken nights and phone calls

Each morning I wake up and tell myself - "It is so unbecoming of a 20 something professional to be over the phone till late in the night like she were a 16 year old." But as the day ends with a SMS asking me if I am free, I say yes without hesitation, since I AM actually free at that hour! And then the drunkenness translates into singing, sarcasm and foot-in-mouth (chewed and ruminated) The fun thereafter is inexplicable. After all it is nice to just be! Just be and to not pretend. Just be and not wonder what the other person means to you. Just be and talk. Just be and not feel the pressure of expectation. Just be and be able to spell out who you are and to not play guessing games. I hope a beautiful vacation follows the fun phone calls and does not change the letting to be.

0 comments: